Data / Media Manager
We are looking for an experienced Data Manager for:
- The collection and maintenance of all pupil related data using school MIS software.
- The collection and analysis of all student progress data and the production of all reports to assist Deputy Headteacher (Academic).
- Maintaining school website.
Closing Date: Friday 5th February
COVID Testing vacancies
We are recruiting a supervisor and a tester on site, to work as part of a team to deliver a programme of rapid, asymptomatic testing of staff and pupils.Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID current high-risk groups therefore:
- Must not have a long-term health condition
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy
In addition, applicants must consider the following:
- Risk status of family members in the same household
Closing date: 29 January 2021 at 9am
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a teacher?
If you are interested in entering a career in teaching we can provide extensive experience of training prospective new entrants to the teaching profession. We aim to offer new trainees a highly supportive and well organised training and induction programme which will provide them with the best possible experience in their initial year of teaching.
Our involvement in SUPA Salisbury & School Direct
St Joseph’s School involved in a partnership with other local schools and the University of Southampton in providing non-salaried School Direct teacher training placements. We are involved in the SUPA (Southampton University Partnership Alliance) Salisbury alliance and offer training in a wide variety of subjects each year.
For further information about the School Direct teacher training programme offered at St Joseph’s School please contact Richard Rooney (Assistant Headteacher) via his email email@example.com
Alternatively please use the following link – www.superteacher.training