The Government has announced that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020, and has outlined accountability arrangements for 2020/21.
Further information on what this means for the way school and college accountability will operate for 2019/20 and for 2020/21 can be found here.
A link to the School and College Performance Website can be found here.
Key Information for the 2018-19 Academic Year
- Progress 8 score = -0.17
- Attainment in English and maths - percentage of pupils achieving a grade 5 or above in GCSE English and maths = 33%
- Attainment 8 score = 43.4
- English Baccalaureate (EBacc) average point score (APS) = 3.54
- Percentage of pupils that enter the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) = 14%
- Staying in education or going into employment after key stage 4 (pupil destinations) = 96%