At St Joseph's, we have a strong focus on maintaining uniform standards for all year groups. For details regarding our uniform standards for 2022–23, please refer to our Uniform Guide booklet.
WHERE TO PURCHASE
- Uniform is available to buy from school stockist Price & Buckland. Please find more information about uniform ordering here.
- There is also optional sportswear available to purchase at Bateman's Sports.
- The school holds a stock of school ties at £6.00 each.
- The school has samples of blazers, polo shirts and reversible sport shirts for sizing.
- Blazers are only available to buy from school stockist Price & Buckland - see link above.
For more detailed guidance, please see our Uniform Guide booklet.
- Straight black trousers, or a black skirt (a-line, knee length)*
- Plain white shirt
- Black or white socks or tights
- Black shoes with a low heel (no trainers)
- Tie (available from school)
Games and PE
- Polo shirt in House colour*
- Reversible sports shirt in House colour*
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Black shorts
*Only available to buy from Price & Buckland
Notes about PE Kit
- Skorts are not allowed and cannot be worn as part of your PE kit.
- As of September 2021, you will be allowed to wear single stud earrings. These must be taken out for PE due to health and safety reasons. Taping up earrings is not allowed and all earrings will be removed despite how recently they were pierced.
Please find the St. Joseph’s uniform order form (ties, skirts and blazers) here.